Tuesday 27 August 2013

I will ''trANSLATE 1000 words from English to French and French to English just'' for $13

----- Please Contact me before Order ---- Hello, I would be happy to translate your text of up to 1000 words in French. I have excellent knowledge in French, this allows me to complete your translation job quickly, neatly and cost effectively. I am computer literate and will format your translated text accordingly. My main language is English and I am fluent in the other languages. (Italian and German languages are not translate ) I will deliver your order in just 4 working days, or even faster. I give a money back, 100% satisfaction guarantee on all my work. Thank you, Alex Angelo thank you



by: flyer

Created: 27-08-2013

Category: Article Translating

Viewed: 11











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Article-Translating/134116/-trANSLATE-1000-words-from-English-to-French-and-French-to-English-just

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►