Friday 23 August 2013

I will create 3 beautiful web banners or website headers with unlimited revision for $10

If you are looking for a ??header and banner design??, then I'm your man you need. I will create an eye catching and creative banner design for your company and deliver it within 24hours.my work samples at here. I will view and reply ASAP! Thanks! ORDER ANY 3 of my GIGS AND GET 1 FREE. Let me know if you have any concern... i will wait for your order. Give me your business name, give me an idea of what you may want included, Tell me what font style you want if any preferance, and tell me what color scheme you need. If you want the order done in 2 days or less order the Extra Fast. I will only do simple revisions like change the color, change font, removing or adding things included in order. If you want more drafts or more revisions order the gig extra.



by: williamemma

Created: 23-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 56











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/132727/create-3-beautiful-web-banners-or-website-headers-with-unlimited-revision

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►