Friday 23 August 2013

I will design 2 Professional LOGO for your website for $10

Hi guys, I have 5 years experience in logo design with 5000+ product done. For $5, I will design a professional logo for your websites/product/business for you in flash (vector image). I design my work with nice contrast and color balance. You can also send me the color combination you want in your logo. Order now and you will have a professsional logo for your website in flash (vector image) ORDER NOW!!! please check my any gig for your other requirement. If you want the order done in 2 days or less order the Extra Fast. I will only do simple revisions like change the color, change font, removing or adding things included in order. If you want more drafts or more revisions order the gig extra. just order now



by: williamemma

Created: 23-08-2013

Category: Graphics

Viewed: 9











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Graphics/132706/design-2-Professional-LOGO-for-your-website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►