Friday 23 August 2013

I will design 3 professional logos for you company in 24 hrs with 2 free revision for $10

i am a graphic designer, i have a 10 year experience, i can make your best logo in my good ideas, 100% Refund If You Are Not Satisfied................. Free High Quality PNG or JPG Delivery Format....... The designs Will be Creative and professional........... pls order and using feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions. I will make 3 simple but effective logos for you in 24 hours all logos are made brand new. I have time since i do not have school because of summer so that why i am able to make logos very quickly ... all you have to give me is your company name. just order now and send me your website name and url after i will start your logo design work. please check my any gig for your other requirement. just order now///////////////////////////////



by: williamemma

Created: 23-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 5











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/132657/design-3-professional-logos-for-you-company-in-24-hrs-with-2-free-revision

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►