Thursday 29 August 2013

I will design a Creative 2 Logo For Your Business company etc for $10

After gathering some initial information from you, I will develop a well researched, original logo concept. From there I will provide set rounds of revisions based on your feedback. I will supply the final design in JPG/PNG and any other file types you request. (Including the source/editable files) Examples of my work as well as an in-depth walk-through of my logo design process can be seen on my Profile. Will work with your design till your ultimate satisfaction. I just have a brief questionnaire that you need to send out to help me gather the information needed to begin the project.



by: smousdesign

Created: 29-08-2013

Category: Graphics

Viewed: 1











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Graphics/134789/design-a-Creative-2-Logo-For-Your-Business-company-etc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►