Sunday 25 August 2013

I will Fast Creative Posts for $5

Does your forum need more posts? Is your forum stuck in a rut with not much activity? I can help with my fast creative posts other members on your forum will have lot's to talk about. I will reply to posts and start new topic discussions for your forum. Packages and prices: * 1,500 posts $110.00 * 1,000 posts - $70.00 (Most forum posting services will charge you atleast $250+ for this one!) * 500 posts - $45.00 * 300 posts - $20.00 * 200 posts - $14.00 * 100 posts - $10.00 * 50 posts - $5.00 Time of Duration to complete posts: * 1,500 posts - 1 month * 1,000 posts - 3 weeks * 500 posts - 2 weeks * 300 posts - 8 days * 200 posts - 5 days * 100 posts - 24 -48 hours * 50 posts - 24 hours What you get in these packages: *An introduction thread * Many new topics/posts * No 1-2 word posts * Atleast 10 words Minimum per post! * A higher post count for your forum Whatever package you buy; I will complete these posts by the suggested length of time it will be completed by or you get your MONEY BACK GUARANTEED. Another way to give you comfort that the posts will be completed. Forums have been using my posting service for awhile and continue to do so. Let me help your forum! I will only accept paypal and when you do pay with paypal, please make it in Canadian dollars since I live in Canada. Reply in here or PM me if interested. Thanks! Here are what people have said about my services so far! From Sean: 'I have bought a couple of post packages from "FastCreativePosts" / "FCP" have been very happy with the posts I received from them. I will be ordering posts again from here and I also recommend this poster as the posts are Not spammy, Are on-topic and also of good length!' From Damien: 'I ordered some posts and the quality was great! He completed the posts in the requested time and offered another 10 free posts for free.' From Donald: 'Excellent work thank you.' I will sign up as Boomer or 'FCP' after you have ordered.



by: Boomer

Created: 25-08-2013

Category: Forum Posts

Viewed: 191











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Buy-Forum-Posts/133425/Fast-Creative-Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►