Monday 26 August 2013

I will I will write any message or logo on my back and give you a nice photo for $5

THE NEW UNIQUE BODY ART ON seoclerks GIG FROM MELONI. **I will write any message or logo on my back and give you a nice photo! ** If you want a unique way to spread your message, let me paint it on my back. You can ask us to draw any message or a website or something else. The maximum length of your message composes **5 words** and simple picture. You can also choose from six colors: **black, white, green, yellow, red and blue, or any combination thereof. **



by: dripservice

Created: 26-08-2013

Category: Body Ads

Viewed: 69











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/body-ads/133846/I-will-write-any-message-or-logo-on-my-back-and-give-you-a-nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►