Saturday 24 August 2013

I will offer 2 creative and professional logo for $8

i guys, I have 5 years experience in logo design with 5000+ product done. 5 years Experience in Logo Designing. as We all know Logo is a very important part of branding should be looked at very carefully before you launch your business We specialize in projects for small to large sized companies. We always put every ounce of effort into each project, giving Our clients unique results we believe in quality and standard work. checkout some of Our previous work in Video.NO amateurish design with bad fonts/color! Order now and you will have have a unique and original Logos for your website! PNG and JPG format. One Revision Included.FAST 24 hour Delivery Available! - Give me your business name, give me an idea of what you may want included, Tell me what font style you want if any preferance, and tell me what color scheme you need.



by: williamemma

Created: 24-08-2013

Category: Graphics

Viewed: 4











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Graphics/133039/offer-2-creative-and-professional-logo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►