Saturday 24 August 2013

I will proofread and edit your document for $5

I am an excellent writer, and I can make your writing better! My hawk eyes will spot proofreading errors and edit your document of up to 2,000 words for grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and repetition. I will also edit sentence structure to improve flow and legibility. I'll have your document polished and perfected quickly so that you can submit/publish it without worrying about errors. I have a strong career and academic background in writing and editing, and I am a published author. Still not convinced that I'm the one to edit your words? I'm happy to provide a writing sample of my own so you can check out my credentials. For orders larger than 2,000 words, please contact me first to discuss delivery time and availability.



by: bestbulk

Created: 24-08-2013

Category: Article Writing

Viewed: 126











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Article-Writing/133120/proofread-and-edit-your-document

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►