Saturday 24 August 2013

I will record a 100 word Professional female voiceover for $12

I am a professional voiceover artist who makes a living broadcasting in one of the largest cities in the United States. My equipment is state of the art, and my voice is exceptional. More importantly, I truly love doing voiceovers. I will record your 100 word voiceover. Check out some of the work my happy customers have posted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PnGvBXDfX8&list=PL4gsv_p8Vqx676zR0Q05MtYXyMCcJ49IR We work together until you're happy. **If my tone or pronunciation is wrong, all fixes are free.** I will work with you until your product is perfect. I am extremely versatile and happy to work with you stylistically. Upbeat, serious, sexy, young, motherly, some Spanish, character voices, news reporter type projects are all welcome. I have a huge repertoire. My standard format is mp3. Please see Gig Extra's below before purchasing your full project. Things I don't do: I do not know how to make video. I am not a professional writer -- please have a script before ordering a project. I do not know how to edit powerpoint. Due to privacy issues I cannot sign Non-Disclosure Documents. Any project you receive from me is your to use in perpetuity and you own it forever and ever.......



by: smoothworker

Created: 24-08-2013

Category: Audio & Music

Viewed: 3











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Audio-Music/133015/record-a-100-word-Professional-female-voiceover

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►