Monday 26 August 2013

I will send you 15000 REAL Twitter Followers [No Bots] in less than 24 hours for $13

LEVEL 2 Seller! 100% Safe,100% Rating,100% Satisfaction. All the followers are REAL people from Russia and Ukraine, so if you need US/Worldwide/Targeted traffic, this gig is not for you. I can't guarantee that any of the people will bring you sales, or will click your links/ads. Also, I am a honest seller, so I will say right away that some of followers don't have pictures, because not all people want to upload their photos on twitter. I think it is better to have a % of users who have no pics but they are all real, rather than have all fake users with 1 picture each, right? The order is delivered within 24 hours (unless it's a very big order). No need to provide me with password, just the link to your Twitter Account (Make sure it's in PUBLIC mode, not private!!). Also make sure your twitter is account is AT LEAST 1 month old. You can split the order between up to 3 different links. If you have any questions/proposals, please write me a PM before making the order to clarify. If you want to split it between more links, please check my extras. Also, for Instagram services check my profile. thank you..



by: rebels

Created: 26-08-2013

Category: Twitter Followers

Viewed: 4











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/buy-twitter-followers/133731/send-you-15000-REAL-Twitter-Followers-No-Bots-in-less-than-24-hours

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►