Thursday 29 August 2013

I will spin and Submit to 2000 Article Submission Directories and blogs for $12

**WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU ORDER MY ARTICLE SUBMISSION GIG?** Well, I will Spin and Submit your article to **2000+** **Article Directories**, Wordpress blogs and Web 2.0 Blogs (**ELGG, PHPFox and Jcow**). Your links can be placed within the resource box and you can include up to 2 URLs per order. HERE IS A BRIEF LOOK AT WHAT I OFFER: 2,000 SUBMISSIONS >> YOUR WEBSITE Free Spin Submit to 2,000 Sites **(including social Web 2.0 blogs)** 100 Live Links Free Pinging of your new URLs I will then send you a full report of the submissions, which will include about 100 live pages. Having 2 URLs on each page will give you about 200 instant backlink's. I'll also ping your new URLs to help with indexing. I can find PLR content for you if required. **** PLEASE NOTE **** **I can use multiple keywords as anchor text. They will be spun together and randomly picked during submit.** **To keep the quality of the content I only perform a "light" spin.** **PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER GIG BELOW IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PRESS RELEASE SUBMISSION.** Thanks for stopping by!



by: hillfort

Created: 29-08-2013

Category: Directory Submission

Viewed: 85











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/directory-submission/134737/spin-and-Submit-to-2000-Article-Submission-Directories-and-blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►