Thursday 29 August 2013

I will submit 20 unique article to article directories+100 social bookmarking backlinks for $13

(*** I'll provide all the articles, you don't need to bother about that) I'll take 1-2 articles spin them with 60-70% uniquemess. SEO is getting tougher & tougher day by day. After the massive penguin updates there is lot of changes has come in the world of SEO. So I'll make sure few things here on my gig that the service is up to date & according to the latest updates & it will give you maximum benefit as possible . I'll submit 20 unique content to directories with your main keyword and LSI also provide 100 social bookmarking backlinks. For each submission I'll take 1 your main anchor & 1 LSI. If you don't know about "LSI keyword" just search Google or I'll find LSI keyword for you. As I'm using LSI your site will be super safe & The big G will love it. I'll unique content for each submission & also provide you 100 social bookmarks to your main link or the article link. That what Google looking for these days. Unique content & not to target the same anchor again & again. I think i really can give you something valuable within only 5 bucks



by: hanuman

Created: 29-08-2013

Category: Directory Submission

Viewed: 2











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/directory-submission/134779/submit-20-unique-article-to-article-directories-100-social-bookmarking-backlinks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►