Friday 23 August 2013

I will submit a guest post on a PR2 high traffic Womens Self Defense blog for $13

I will submit your guest post on my PR2 high traffic Women's Self-Defense blog. The blog contains 100% original related content. NOTE: I only do the submission. If you need my writing services you can order the gig extra and I will write high quality 500 words articles for you. GUIDELINES: Your articles must be 100% original, not promotional, contain at least 400 words, and be related to Women's Self-Defense: Firearms/Ammunition/Self-Defense Products/Self-Defense Moves/Etc. You can put up to 2 backlinks inside the context or in the author bio. The backlinks must point to related pages as well. PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE BLOG FIRST



by: luckyone

Created: 23-08-2013

Category: Blogs

Viewed: 1











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Blogs/132629/submit-a-guest-post-on-a-PR2-high-traffic-Womens-Self-Defense-blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►