Wednesday 28 August 2013

I will submit your website to over 200,000 search engines for $13

***GIVE YOUR SITE THE EXPOSURE IT NEEDS*** One of the keys to any online business or website success is great exposure. It is a fact that submitting your site **consistently **on a daily basis to search engines can provide some exposure which in turn can help with rankings and traffic to your site as time goes on, because people use various search engines to find what it is that they need. For a limited time only. I will submit and promote one of your websites to over 200,000 search engines. That includes Yahoo, Google, MSN, Directories, Link Pages, Online Malls and Classified Sites. Also as an added Bonus, I will keep submitting your site for 30 days straight without fail. Very Important: Please keep in mind that this is not a MAGICAL gig. Search engine submission is a process that requires some patience on your part to see some results. **I cannot guarantee folks** **will buy your stuff or click** **on your site.** Once I start the initial process of submitting your site it is hard for me to stop it. I can change your information quickly if need be, but cannot stop the process. If you still have any questions, please contact me before ordering my gig. Stephen



by: hanuman

Created: 28-08-2013

Category: Web 2.0

Viewed: 1











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Web20/134469/submit-your-website-to-over-200-000-search-engines

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►