Friday 23 August 2013

I will tweet any 3 messages to my 890K twitter followers plus FB for $13

890,000 x 3 Order now!!!!! My followers love to read and share. Please don't post negative feedback if you feel your view count was low or your conversions weren't what you were hoping. I cannot force people to click. !TO GET THE BEST RESULT U MUST ORDER MY EXTRAS. sorry i dont promote other people twitter account. i hope u can understand where im coming from so i cannot put the @ WE DONT GIVE OUT OUR TWITTER LINKS TO CUSTOMERS ONLY SCREEN SHOT



by: luckyone

Created: 23-08-2013

Category: Twitter Followers

Viewed: 3











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/buy-twitter-followers/132649/tweet-any-3-messages-to-my-890K-twitter-followers-plus-FB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►