Thursday 29 August 2013

I will tweet any 3 messages to my 890,000 twitter followers for $13

890,000 x 3 Order now!!!!! My followers love to read and share beautiful updates, and topics on marketing, entertainment gossips, blogging and seo, photography, travel, vacation, hotels, tourism, recipes, cooking, art, history, visual arts, Videos, affiliates, news, health, sports and online products.Please don't post negative feedback if you feel your view count was low or your conversions weren't what you were hoping. I cannot force people to click. >>>Will you tweet my link ? -Yes, but again, I can't guarantee who will click on it once it is posted Good luck!!!!!!!!TO GET THE BEST RESULT U MUST ORDER MY EXTRAS. I CAN HANDLE ANY ORDER DONT WORRY ABOUT THE QUEUE!!!!!!!!!! sorry i dont promote other people twitter account. i dont want my customers to still my follower then they would not come back to me... i hope u can understand where im coming from so i cannot put the @ WE DONT GIVE OUT OUR TWITTER LINKS TO CUSTOMERS ONLY SCREEN SHOT. My account is private only my followers can see my tweet they will not come up in the search.



by: hanuman

Created: 29-08-2013

Category: Twitter Followers

Viewed: 24











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/buy-twitter-followers/134758/tweet-any-3-messages-to-my-890-000-twitter-followers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►