Tuesday 27 August 2013

I will 'be your very own Virtual Assistant' for $13

Ooh! OOH! Pick me! I have 10 years of administrative and anaytical experience, excellent organization, editing and communication skills, and I speak French and English fluently.While I am an asset for data entry, spreadsheets, data analysis and writing anything from blogs and articles to reports and correspondence, my specialties are translation, creating engaging content and providing motivation and accountability. I offer efficiency and quality, and above all, I offer your satisfaction. For this reason, I ask that you **contact me prior to buying your gig **so we can agree on the conditions and ensure that all of your expectations are met. But seriously - Pick ME! Who am I, you say? I'm a girl who kicks serious butt at fantasy football - know your pigskin + your numbers! - I go to far too many music festivals and I divide my time between Louisiana and Canada because it's the coolest way for a French person to be French without being, you know, too French-y. thanks



by: daks

Created: 27-08-2013

Category: Data Entry

Viewed: 2











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Data-Entry/134162/-be-your-very-own-Virtual-Assistant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►