Tuesday 27 August 2013

I will 'be your Virtual Office Assistant up to 2 hours' for $13

am trustworthy 100% and complete confidentiality is assured. I can help you manage any administrative tasks or do whatever is necessary to help you out with your business. **I can provide quality services of: ** Data Entry Web Research Search Engine Optimization (on page) Google Analytics Keyword Research Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc) Graphics Editing Handling emails Product Listing Documents or and more Please send me a message first before you order this gig. I will be glad to assist you and explain my service. I may or may not be able to do it but it doesn't hurt to ask ;) thanks



by: daks

Created: 27-08-2013

Category: Data Entry

Viewed: 3











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Data-Entry/134126/-be-your-Virtual-Office-Assistant-up-to-2-hours

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►