Thursday 5 September 2013

I will I will create a killer SEO report on any website you want and then send it to you for $7

I am an experienced SEO-analyst. Over the 5+ years I've been in the market, not once have I seen a perfect site, SEO wise. For the ludacris price of $5 I will analyse your website and grant you tips on how you can improve it. I will also cross reference stats from the top websites in Google for a specific keyword and match them against your site, so that you can't fail in order to become #1 in Google! . Huge wiki blast to those Iinks, further increasing the effect. All links will be submitted to Linklicious.me for faster Google indexing.



by: 7dollarservices

Created: 05-09-2013

Category: Social Bookmarks

Viewed: 1











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Social-Bookmarks/137295/I-will-create-a-killer-SEO-report-on-any-website-you-want-and-then-send

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►