Saturday 14 December 2013

design 3 Attractive and Professional Website Banner for $6

I will design a awesome banner for you And here's the info I need: The URL to your site The DIMENSION in pixel or inch(very important, width by height) The specific TEXT(including button text if any and the font type if specific font is needed) Or the content needed in the banner Also, if you have any important images i.e. logo, product images, headshot...etc, pls send them as well. And you'll be glad to know that I do refunds but pls pity me and consider the effort I have put in for the $4.92 I earn before asking for one . And if you think I did great please give a good comment it worth's much more



by: logodesignking

Created: --

Category: Design

Viewed: 4











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/167958/design-3-Attractive-and-Professional-Website-Banner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►