Saturday 14 December 2013

I can create a explainer video that will sell for for $100

## Please read the complete description before order ## Explainer Videos are new talk of the town and great tool to introduce or promote your business. Search engines will always give high ranking if you have it on your web's first page. Explainer vid’s are engaging, fun and to the point approach of conveying your message across. My animation service is cost effective as compare to the expensive media producing agencies. My promise is to provide agency standard result without costing you fortunes. ​ NOTE:This Hourlie is for a one minute of video without voice-over (check extra for voice option) Message me first before ordering, to get the better understanding. Explainer video’s are made in 3 simple steps: 1. Script 2. voice over 3. Animation Now it depends on the customers, sometime they want us to do all three and provide us the necessary details i.e. web address pictures and what they are looking for. In my case I would prefers a script to be written by my clients and I will do the tweaking or create a story out of it and then I will take care of the voice and the animation. To get the best explainer video it is very important for me to know what exactly is in your mind. Delivery time will depend on the work load and complicity of the animation. Delivery time will only be told upon the complete understanding of the project and at the time of accepting the job. More Samples:



by: faisalj75

Created: --

Category: Video

Viewed: 10











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/video/167926/I-can-create-a-explainer-video-that-will-sell-for

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►