Monday 30 September 2013

I will blog about your site in 24 hours and tweet to 27,000 Twitter followers for $13

**I not only blog about your website, but I also tweet the blog post to my 27,000 Twitter followers in only 24 hours!** I specialize in promoting sites through blogging. I will blog about your site and blast it to our 27,000 Twitter followers. **Simply Send Me Your Home Page Address and 2 Points About It** Please send me: (1) Your home page address (2) Two points only about your site that you want me to write about. I will write between 75 and 100 words on your website, tweet it and deliver it to you. Your website gets listed in 1 category. GET MORE EXPOSURE FOR YOUR SITE! For the gig extra below, I will add your site to 3 additional categories and add it to our Featured category which we tweet regularly to our 27,000 Twitter followers.



by: hanuman

Created: 01-10-2013

Category: Blogs

Viewed: 61











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Blogs/146157/blog-about-your-site-in-24-hours-and-tweet-to-27-000-Twitter-followers

1 comments:

umarkhatri said...

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. Business Contact Details

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►