Sunday 29 September 2013

I will edit your wikipedia page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for $12

Expert in creating page. But page creation charges are not just 12$. To know more please converse. (!) I will edit your Wikipedia page's minor grammatical errors for 5$. Each minor editing cost 5$. Or provide consultancy for 5$(2) For extra 40$ I will add a picture/logo to wikipedia and then to your article.(3) For extra 40$ I will add categoreies to your article. (4) For extra 40$ I will add references .(5) For extra 40$ I will add external links.(6) For extra 50$ I will do the citation of your webpage. (7) For extra 50$ I will get the orphan issue clearance.(8) For extra 50$ I will do Infobox creation. (9) For extra 50$ I will do Content Table creation.(10) For extra 50$ I will do any type of discussion on your page. Note:-You should provide the wiki page link and what content to be edited. Provide all types of encyclopedia editions. Creating article charges differ as per work.Creation can be done only if you agree that if it is not under wiki guidelines you will pay for our efforts and time as cancelling orders not allowed at all. Also note that for adding a picture we require a licence to use the picture which should be send to me.thank you



by: bigpuli222

Created: 29-09-2013

Category: Wiki Links

Viewed: 33











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Wiki-Links/145811/edit-your-wikipedia-page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►