Monday 30 September 2013

I will ***@@transform your article to powerpoint and PDF and submit it for backlinks@@*** for $14

*********I will help you gain valuable backlinks and traffic through powerpoint slides. I will make a powerpoint slideshow with images and submit it to the top 5 slide sharing websites and the top 5 document sharing websites that will give you high PR backlinks. I will also ping these in order to get the content indexed faster. I will need: 1. An article; 2. 2 keywords; 3. 2links from your site********



by: hanuman

Created: 01-10-2013

Category: Article Translating

Viewed: 3











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Article-Translating/146162/-transform-your-article-to-powerpoint-and-PDF-and-submit-it-for-backlinks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►