Monday 30 September 2013

I will spark create a fitness action photo ad./.!@# for $11

hi every one..i am tiger..//....I am a professional athlete and I will create a striking action photo ad for your business or brand in my style..! WHAT YOU GET I will take a set of action/fitness photos for you....//*.. I will select and edit the best photo..... I will digitally brand that photo with your logo or message All photos are themed in my style and shot at location of my choosing...//.... GIG EXTRAS **Message me if something is not on the list!.. Extra 5 - U PiK 1****Extra 10 - U PiK 2****Extra 15 - U PiK 3**.../*/.. Tip because this is a lot of work and you rock...! Add 3 more photos **(my choice)** Add a back flip Add a side flip Add a kong/vault Add a handstand Let me come up with a slogan Manipulate your msg and display it in my style as I see fit Send you 3 variations of your logo display **(recommended****)** Any similar requests REVISION/REFUND POLICY If this is not what you wanted, No revisions unless I made an error.... USE RIGHTS Two year unlimited exclusive international advertising and promotional rights and usage in any and all media for entire body of works, effective date of first use.../*/*..... Artist retains self promotion rights forever..../*/*/**.....i will deliver your order in 9 days...order now....thank you..../....~@!@#%^&(*)(_+|__)(**^&^%$#!!~.



by: spark

Created: 30-09-2013

Category: Body Ads

Viewed: 20











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/body-ads/146108/spark-create-a-fitness-action-photo-ad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►