Monday 2 September 2013

I will run Senuke xCR to create Google Friendly Backlinks in 72 Hours ..SEO NukeX gig only. for $12

..BUY 5 & Get 1 FREE˜…HIDDEN BONUS for each Gig˜… I will nuke variety of backlinks from Web 2.0 articles, PDF Distribution Sites, Wiki Sites, Social Bookmark, Web 2.0 profiles & Forum profiles which are a Great mixture of Low-High PR of Domains, Do-Follow, No-Follow from Different IPs. This is ALL IN ONE SEO PACKAGE for your website, Local Business Site, videos, Press Release, Affiliate Sites, Niche Site, Blog etc. I will deliver detailed report +Ping. I have experience in SeNuke, so with this gig you will hire an expert. My gig is safest! I need 1 URL and upto 6 keywords for each order. No need of artcle because it is scraped by se nuke itself. However, I may use your artcle, if you can provide 500 words in spintax format. This is 100% Google Friendly and Safe! Please read the Extras listed below which makes this gig more powerful. 40% of orders are of Full Monty template with an additional cost of $20 -----------------



by: webservice

Created: 02-09-2013

Category: SEnuke X

Viewed: 25











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/senuke-blasts/135950/run-Senuke-xCR-to-create-Google-Friendly-Backlinks-in-72-Hours-SEO-NukeX-gig-only

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►