Wednesday 30 October 2013

add 1200 +FACEBOOK LIKES to your FACBOOK fan page only for $8

***** VERY CHEAP RATE ****** WITH BEST QUALITY ****** Hallow sir, I will give you, Real permanent 1200++ High Quality Facebook Likes to your Facebook fan page only for $8. This Likes are 100% Real & it's come from active users in the world & different IP. I need only your Facebook fan page URL. No need admin password and any personal information. My service is professional and super fast service. Quality of Facebook Likes : 1. Stay long time in your Facebook profile. 2. Works procedure 100% Right way. 3. Facebook Likes 100% Real & Genuine 4. Provided Facebook Likes Quality Very High 5. All Real Likes with picture and every thing 6. Quickly deliver before deadline 7.I will support you even after order complete. 8. You can order As many times as you want for 1 fan page **** I'm offering you the fair rate and the delivery will be the fastest.***** ****** Try Once. You'll like it.***** If any fans get deleted PM me I will add replacement of those which are deleted with EXTRA.... So, order now & enjoy the good service. Please send me your order without any hesitation ORDER NOW !!!



by: Arian

Created: --

Category: Facebook Fans/Likes

Viewed: 75











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/buy-facebook-likes-fans/154507/add-1200-FACEBOOK-LIKES-to-your-FACBOOK-fan-page-only

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►