Thursday 31 October 2013

design 3 different professional logo varieties in 24 hours with free revision for $10

Do you need a clean, attractive new logo for your business/website? I can design it for you! ★ I have a lot of experience in this field and the logo will definitively end up clean and professional looking. ★ I can design 3 different professional logo varieties for only $10! Considering your requirements and details. ★ This package will include 3 additional adjustment to your specific needs, style and taste after the logos are designed and delivered. How does this work? ★ Just order and give me instructions on what exactly you want, like: title, tagline, dimensions, format or colors. ★ Also, let me know if you need it for a website or something else. ★ If you don't have detailed preferences I can always work on my own with some general instructions that you give me. pleas make a order and sendm e details after i will start your work.. Let's me know if you have any concern... Thanks



by: designerr

Created: --

Category: Design

Viewed: 35











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/154852/design-3-different-professional-logo-varieties-in-24-hours-with-free-revision

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►