Thursday 31 October 2013

design 3 high quality and attractive logo in 24 hours with extra fast delivery for $10

I have been a designer for over 2 years, specializing in digital and print ready logos for businesses and brands.All of my artwork is completely original.If you have a professional business and just looking for a cool one to put on your youtube / facebook, I can design it. No live tracing and no stock images! This includes unlimited revisions.I will Provide 2 or more design variations for your project. The logo should have same appearance when it stands in color mode and also black&white mode.If not it is not a best one. When you use a logo in small sizes it's features can not be disappeared or blurred.So my works are high quality. Be wise and give me your job.I'll provide you professional design for your company. What you'll receive: - Vector logo scalable to any size - Unlimited revisions w/ a satisfaction guarantee I will deliver to you a fully custom l0go for your business in short time.



by: bheruji

Created: --

Category: Design

Viewed: 2











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/154854/design-3-high-quality-and-attractive-logo-in-24-hours-with-extra-fast-delivery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►