Wednesday 30 October 2013

@@@write a Powerful Article on Any Topic ******* for $14

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Marketing & Advertising is the lifeblood to any online business. One thing about marketing that will never change, content, mass keyword content is the key to success. Outside social media, the second most powerful form of advertising is content. . Fact, and this fact will never change, people search for information and answers. Unless you have a gigantic budget, the only way for your site, business, product, or service that will compete is through the power of content advertising, articles. I will write a 350 word, keyword concentrated article focusing on the subject matter of your choice. You will provide me with the background information, and website. I will present you with the word document, to submit to the various sites. This gig includes one revision. Please note, I do not write on any adult content. Please message me before you buy with the topic. If it is a topic that is not my forte I will ask you to withdrawl the order. Please submit your idea first to avoid any confusion. If you cannot send detailed information for the article and need me to research your topic, please purchase an extra gig. I can have it written in 3 days for an extra gig.%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%



by: funtalk2011

Created: --

Category: Article Writing

Viewed: 5











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Article-Writing/154542/-write-a-Powerful-Article-on-Any-Topic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►