Thursday 31 October 2013

create 3 logo banner in my style in 24 hours and free revision for $10

rojects created for business use (including blogs and websites), require the "business purposes" gig extra. design attractive Logo,Template,Business Card,Greetings,Brocher,Cover,Hader,Label,Advertisment,Office Stationary,Data Entry or any work I will design graphics, ebook covers, flyers, brochures, banners etc. using Adobe Photoshop. I am a teenager but I have been designing since the last 3-4 years. Please make a order and send me details after i will start your design work.. 100% rating seller wait for your order... Thanks



by: designerr

Created: --

Category: Design

Viewed: 4











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/154886/create-3-logo-banner-in-my-style-in-24-hours-and-free-revision

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►