Thursday 31 October 2013

I will give 3000 High Quality Real, Active Facebook Likes for $5 for $5

I will give you 1800 Real, Active Facebook likes/fans to your facebook fan page within 2 days. Likes are from High Quality 100% real and active profiles. My likes also interact on your page too. I am sure you will not find this quality on any where else. I will also deliever some extra likes. These fans will also increase search engine ranking and improve your page visibility in Facebook If my likes drop i will readd or i will refund you 100% of the order. You can also split likes maximum to 3 pages. You can order the same page as many time as you want. I can do upto 200k fans on a single page. You don’t need to provide any admin access. You only need to send us fanpage url.



by: Banga

Created: --

Category: Facebook Fans/Likes

Viewed: 35











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/buy-facebook-likes-fans/154842/I-will-give-3000-High-Quality-Real-Active-Facebook-Likes-for-5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►