Friday 30 August 2013

I will 101,000 Verified and Permanent Facebook likes to any website / URL [max 60 links] for $45

Guaranteed over-delivery ★★★ My authentic method is in comply with the Facebook's Terms of Service ★★★ I'm using 100% safe and proven method for adding the likes ★★★ All I need is the link to your website where the like button is placed (or if you prefer, you can just give me the very URL to which the like button is connected) ★★★ I accept a max of 60 (sixty) links per order ★★★ Feel free to order this gig as many times as you want for the same Like button, I can add as many likes as you want ★★★ NOTE: I do NOT accept orders for Facebook Pages nor for like buttons which are connected to a Facebook page.



by: elgerente

Created: 30-08-2013

Category: Facebook Fans/Likes

Viewed: 39











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/buy-facebook-likes-fans/135085/101-000-Verified-and-Permanent-Facebook-likes-to-any-website-URL-max-60-links

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►