Saturday 31 August 2013

I will design 3 Unique eye catching logo with free revision for $10

i will design 3 Unique eye catching logo with professional and high quality design for $10I can design a Logo in JPG, PNG PDF/AI/PSD/EPS formats for your business. I am not going to take up your time with a 900 word philosophical sales pitch on why you should purchase my gig. Please check my work and my reviews. Once I receive your information I get to work. 3 designs will be presented to you after your purchase. From there amendments will be made or new concepts can be requested. You pick a winner. From there the final files are delivered and I am paid for my services. just order now....



by: bheruji

Created: 31-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 42











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/135366/design-3-Unique-eye-catching-logo-with-free-revision

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►