Saturday 31 August 2013

I will grab your Audience with a KILLER Testimonial for $12

Are you looking for a great video testimonial that will convince and compel others to purchase your product or service? Look NO FURTHER! I am offering you a 30 second (50 word) video testimonial for only FIVE DOLLARS. No scripts needed for these video testimonials (but feel free to provide one!)! I will research your product and provide a great testimonial! Need me to elaborate for longer than 30 seconds (or 50 words)? I've got you covered with my gig extras! If you have any questions just let me know! thank you...



by: kenith

Created: 31-08-2013

Category: Video

Viewed: 1











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/video/135319/grab-your-Audience-with-a-KILLER-Testimonial

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►