Saturday 31 August 2013

I will do Any PHOTOSHOP Related work, Photo editing, Changing skin color and background for $7

I will edit the photo with 24 hrs.... I Can Do any Photoshop Job, Photos, Images, Pictures Retouching, Photo Editing in Photoshop, Remove Background, Change background, Remove Objects from Pictures, Slim Body, Retouching, Whiten teeth, Adjust lighting/contrast, Remove/add people/objects, Remove shadows, braces, Change background in. If you need any other Photoshoping job than we can also Do that For you... !!! Please brief all the necessary information and describe fully which type of things you want from me. This will help me for better understanding of your requirements. I will provide you full support if you need any revision. If you need fast delivery please choose my extra gig. Order Now... !!!! Thank you!



by: bheruji

Created: 31-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 4











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/135357/do-Any-PHOTOSHOP-Related-work-Photo-editing-Changing-skin-color-and-background

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►