Friday 30 August 2013

I will create an awesome and Professional 2 LOGO Design Concepts for $10

I will create the best logo you need for your website, business or for personal use. No amateurish design with bad fonts or colors. Order now and you will have a unique and original Logo for your company. Please give me detailed instructions to start work. If you have any examples, images or colors that may help to create beautiful logo, please provide them to me. I am delivery PNG transparent background or JPG high resolution up to 1000 pixel image. You can ask for 1 free revision. WARNING: I only provide high quality work. Your branding is the first thing your customers see, and custom made concept takes time, if you need something low quality, unoriginal and finish in 24-hours or less. I might not be the guy you want to hire



by: smousdesign

Created: 30-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 1











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/135083/create-an-awesome-and-Professional-2-LOGO-Design-Concepts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►