Friday 30 August 2013

I will design an 2 attractive logo for $10

If you are looking for a cheap yet professional logo design for your website, brand or business then i might be the guy you're looking for. I am a professional graphics designer and with my skills i will design a perfect high quality logo for you I work with standout concepts, nice contrast and color balance. If you'd like an inexpensive logo that is worth more than what you're paying, this is the gig you should buy. please add extra gig below. with these files, you can change anything on your logo design as font, color, layout ... very easily. please check my any gig for your other requirement. give me a 3 order get 1 free.



by: smousdesign

Created: 30-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 35











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/135086/design-an-2-attractive-logo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►