Friday 30 August 2013

I will 2 design Logo, Great Quality Original LOGO design for $10

**** TOP RATED SELLER **** I am a graphic designer and I have been making LOGO designs for the last 5 years. I have built my skills during participation at different contests. If you have an idea already of what kind of logo you want than please provide information at once. I can provide to you files in the following formats: PNG and JPG If you need Source files(PSD, EPS, CDR and Ai) Please check my GIG Extras. (I DO NOT MAKE ILLUSTRATIONS) Place your orders only for Vector logo s like my SAMPLES .. My normal delivery within 7 days, If you like to Extra Fast service with Source Files* or 2 days service with Source Files* please check my gig extras. *(PSD, AI, CDR, EPS, PNG, JPG)



by: smousdesign

Created: 30-08-2013

Category: Graphics

Viewed: 6











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Graphics/135084/2-design-Logo-Great-Quality-Original-LOGO-design

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►