Friday 30 August 2013

I will I will professionally Retouch, Edit, Fix Your Personal Photo with Revisions for $15

✔100% Satisfaction ✔Unlimited Revisions ✔Skin Smoothing ✔Remove Pimples or Spots ✔Remove Watermark ✔Change Background ✔Remove Person from Photo ✔Fix and Repair Old Image ✔Color Balance ✔Exposure etc. I will retouch and fix your photo in Photoshop. I have 5 years experience and I am a professional Photographer. I can remove pimples on your face and can remove any kind of spots in photo, color balance, exposure. I will retouch ur photo in a way so it look professional. ✔ I can deliver your work within 24 hrs. ✔ I will follow ur instructions and will do work accordingly. ✔ For special requests, please contact me first before ordering



by: aditiseo

Created: 30-08-2013

Category: Graphics

Viewed: 2











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Graphics/135065/I-will-professionally-Retouch-Edit-Fix-Your-Personal-Photo-with-Revisions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►