Friday 30 August 2013

I will 3 design a full colour logo in stunning quality for $12

I will design a full colour logo using illustrator. I will save the logo as a jpeg or png file. Or for an extra $20 dollars I will save it as an editable Illustrator EPS file. Top quality guaranteed!!! Check out my cool extras. I will edit or design a perfect logo design for you with high quality. If you need get source files (vector file or psd file), please add extra gig below. with these files, you can change anything on your logo design as font, color, layout ... very easily. please check my any gig for your other requirement. give me a 3 order get 1 free.



by: smousdesign

Created: 30-08-2013

Category: Graphics

Viewed: 60











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Graphics/135101/3-design-a-full-colour-logo-in-stunning-quality

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►