Sunday 18 August 2013

I will ''create a corkboard message or header '' for $13

I will make you a message on a corkboard as shown. I can do a header made from coloured letters - MAXIMUM 22 characters, due to space and wanting to keep the image from looking too cluttered (I can make an exception for long URLs, however please contact me first if it's considerably longer than 22 characters). In addition to the main header, I will then pin up to THREE additional items (if required - you can, of course, just have the main header which creates a good clear impact on facebook headers or banners) - see extras if more items are needed. These items can be photos that I will print out if you send a jpg, your printed logo, a printed or handwritten note - basically anything that can be printed and pinned on the board as you would in real life. The photo will be extremely high quality - 300dpi and - depending upon crop size - around 4000px x 3000px. I can reduce the size if you need to post somewhere with a maximum MB upload. Please let me know when ordering if you need a specific crop. As ever, ASK if unsure! Now, go back to the beginning and re-read the description BEFORE you order - thanks!



by: flyer

Created: 18-08-2013

Category: Blackhat/Bulk Links

Viewed: 2











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Blackhat-Links/131409/-create-a-corkboard-message-or-header

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►