Saturday 17 August 2013

I will create a killer SEO report on any website you want and then send it to you.././. for $12

I am an experienced SEO-analyst. Over the 5+ years I've been in the market, not once have I seen a perfect site, SEO wise. For the ludacris price of $12 I will analyse your website and grant you tips on how you can improve it. I will also cross reference stats from the top websites in Google for a specific keyword and match them against your site, so that you can't fail in order to become #1 in Google! The link wheel available for purchase in the "Gig Extras" section consists of the following links: 65+ High quality web 2.0-properties, with random interIinking between them, creating an untraceable footprint. Huge wiki blast to those Iinks, further increasing the effect. All links will be submitted to Linklicious.me for faster Google indexing...../.././.



by: seoboss22

Created: 17-08-2013

Category: Link Wheel

Viewed: 2











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Link-Wheel/131173/create-a-killer-SEO-report-on-any-website-you-want-and-then-send-it-to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►