Thursday 22 August 2013

I will design a 3 COLORFUL professional and high quality logo with unlimited revisions for $8

Hi, everyone, What's up?I have 7 years experience in field design graphic.a professional log0 create will make your company brand became a prestigious and unique All log0 design will great. I will design a 3 COLORFUL professional logo with unlimited revisions only $8. with JPEG, PNG and PSD format, 100% money back guarantee. I am interested doing your work. Please send me work. A professionally designed and unique mark or symbol plays a big role in a company's image. You can get your final out put within few hours For your BUSINESS , COMPANY , PRODUCT ETC. Order Me & Check My Services Sure you will back for me again and again!!!



by: bheruji

Created: 22-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 8











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/132396/design-a-3-COLORFUL-professional-and-high-quality-logo-with-unlimited-revisions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►