Wednesday 21 August 2013

I will design an awesome PROFESSIONAL logo with unlimited revisions for $10

*Professionally designs for your start up or small business* What you'll receive: - Vector logo scalable to any size - Unlimited revisions w/ a satisfaction guarantee I will deliver to you a fully custom logo for your business within 24 hours, though many times I can deliver much sooner. I don't use any clipart, and always design to your exact specifications. Also, I strive to get it right the first time every time, but if I don't, I'll keep trying until I do. If you have any questions please send me a message. Otherwise, I need just a few quick details to get started . Unlimited revision policy. Lifetime support and complete refund if not satisfied. 100% vector and custom. No rehash and cheesy icons. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE GIG EXTRAS FOR MORE FORMATS AND FEATURES



by: smomarketings

Created: 21-08-2013

Category: Graphics

Viewed: 3











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Graphics/132275/design-an-awesome-PROFESSIONAL-logo-with-unlimited-revisions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►