Friday 16 August 2013

I will design your logo for $12

I WILL DESIGN A PROFESSIONAL AND MODERN LOGO IN 24 HOURS WITH EXTRAFAST DELIVERY. THIS GIG APPLIES TO TYPE-BASED LOGOS WITH CLEAN & MINIMAL DESIGN. **YOU WILL RECEIVE:** 1 Concept 1 Revision Allowed (For more, just order another gig) JPEG version of your artwork up to 950 pixels wide Transparent PNG of your artwork up to 950 pixels wide **GET TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE WITH EXTRAFAST DELIVERY! 24HR. TOP PRIORITY! ** PLEASE NOTE: **Each round of revisions can take 1-4 days.** This also applies to 24hr orders. ** PLEASE BE PATIENT ** I have many orders in queue and revision queue. I am not a machine, I am a human being... which means I cannot design everyone's order, work on everyone's changes, and respond to everyone's message at once. If for some reason you do not hear from me right away, **please follow up** and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I demand your RESPECT! I put time and effort into your work so please be polite when communicating. **** I want to make sure you're happy. Please be open to resolving any issues before leaving review. ****.....................



by: smoothworker

Created: 16-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 32











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/131004/design-your-logo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post