Thursday 22 August 2013

I will I will ping your website to 100+ search engines, 2500 white hat backlinks every 3 days for 1 year for $5

I will ping your website or blog to 100+ search engine submissions and 2500 white hat backlinks and directories for SEO. This will add you to a HUGE ping list every 3 days for a year. I will show you PROOF that your site has been added to the list. Your URL will be submitted to "who is", "about us", and "website static". You can even ping your YouTube videos to get MORE VIEWS!! I will also optimize any keywords you provide. This process of pinging a website lets search engines know your site has been updated or created, updating their listings with YOUR URL higher in the rankings.



by: BradBachmayer

Created: 22-08-2013

Category: Blackhat/Bulk Links

Viewed: 10











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Blackhat-Links/132390/I-will-ping-your-website-to-100-search-engines-2500-white-hat-backlinks-every-3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►