Sunday 18 August 2013

I will ' laser engrave a creative business card' for $13

I will create a creative business card that will increase your professional appeal. There are a few simple steps you will need to follow to receive the most out of this offer: 1. Select a design you want to have (or contact me for a custom design extra fees may apply). 2. Send me your Name, website, email, phone number and anything else you wish to be shown on the card (max. 4 or 5 lines for best results). 3. Choose a type of wood and wood thickness (birch @ 1/8" is current wood used). Custom orders can be made with use of acrylic / plexiglass, bamboo, cardboard and various others. 4. Select quantity of business cards. Base rate is $5 for the first card (as it requires time to set up) and each additional order will be $10 for 5 cards ($2 per card). For larger quantities I can make a customized order which can be discussed. 5. Send me your address and you will receive them within a few days. 6. Leave great feedback! ;) Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions. thank you.........



by: flyer

Created: 18-08-2013

Category: Blackhat/Bulk Links

Viewed: 4











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/Blackhat-Links/131402/-laser-engrave-a-creative-business-card

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►