Thursday 22 August 2013

I will make or design or Redesign a professional LOGO for your company,business,web logo or other for $8

I'm a student and work here for carry my collage fees.I've more then 5 years experience and worked in many sits on graphics.Win lots of contest.If you want a great logo , I will help you. My experienced can work closely with you to design a log0 design that will be unforgettable and relative to your business. I will design an unique and memorable Lcgo for your company, website, business . You just need order my gig and provide the following: text or image,color and some ideas and then leave the rest to me. I strive for simplicity and professionalaty in all of my work. I use various lighting techniques, multiple layers, and color to create depth and to make each work EyeCatching,visually pleasing and memorable. I can make log0,header,footer,banner,business card or cover easily in any format you want. I can make a unlimited revision for you. -SATISFACTION OR REFUND GARANTEED- -NO STOCK OR CLIPART- -100% ORIGINAL CREATED BY MYSELF TRULY- SO Please ORDER NOW, for you UNIQUE DESIGN !!!



by: smomarketings

Created: 22-08-2013

Category: Design

Viewed: 71











via RSS feed - SEOClerks https://www.seoclerks.com/design/132423/make-or-design-or-Redesign-a-professional-LOGO-for-your-company-business-web-logo-or-other

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►